You're belief would be wrong. I can't speak for Jews but Christians don't practice the sacrifice of anything.

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ
http://www.g7ltt.com

Rehan AllahWala wrote:
Dear All,

For those who celebrate Eid.

I would like to wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak.

For those who do not know what it is, Its a Prayer in memory of Ishmael son of Abraham, when he attempted to sacrifice his beloved son on request by god.

Muslim's celebrate it with a sacrifice of a goat every year.

I belive Christians &  Jew's belive in the same.

Peace and Harmony to all.

Rehan