On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Steve Kennedy wrote:

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 07:39:35PM -0500, Darren Nickerson wrote:

"Steve Kennedy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It seems Brooktrout have just released a software fax solution that
supports T.30, T.38 and SIP.
Are you talking about the SR140 product? It's been around for awhile but I
think it's limited to Windows OS at the moment :-( On linux, we _can_ do
T.38 over SIP but it still requires the TR1034 board. In all cases that I
have seen so far, this technology allows you to create a T.38 endpoint, but
not a gateway.

Think it was SR140, they PR'ed it yesterday.

Looks / sounds good, the fact that I will need Windows is the least of my problems, as long as I could get reliable faxing.

The website of brooktrout doesn't give much info, has anyone tested this with Asterisk? Do they offer a trial version?