From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 6:13 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] **SPAM** Fwd: Fw: Selling Asterisk Hardware

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Paul wrote:

I got the same email and contacted them directly. I let them know that
the -biz list was okay for posting product info but they should not be
harvesting addresses from the lists. I got a nice reply which included
"I went through your messages to determine if you could be our partner.
We are not sending our product info to everyone on the list. ".

Nobody should EVER be harvesting address from mailing lists, period.
Its one of the most antisocial things a company can possibly do.

-Dan