Greetings,

My company is pleased to offer 2 complete phone systems with SNOM Phones, a PoE Switch, and either Pre-Configuration or Onsite Install.  These systems are available on Ebay for a limited time at reseller pricing.  They are fully compatible with our VideoPhone solutions and include full configuration support.  Additional information available at:

PRE-CONFIGURED SYSTEM     -    $3499 (REG $3999)

ONSITE INSTALL SYSTEM        -    $4999 (REG $5499)

These are complete systems with support and warranty and include all the most in demand features such as Station Paging (Intercom) and Line Indication (SUBSCRIBE / NOTIFY SUPPORT).

They are designed to be administered by Asterisk Consultants which means ongoing maintenance contract revenue for resellers.

Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for additional info, quantity pricing and other ordering information.

Regards,

Raymond McKay
President
RAYNET Technologies LLC