The most reliable source of DIDs is a Tier 1 carrier that delivers them to you via PRI. XO provides a product called the MultiMarket PRI where you can chose US DIDs from all over the country.

Andrew P. Horton wrote:

Hi there,

We are a service provider seeking a relationship with an organization that can offer rock-solid US DIDs and origination services.

I came across Sixtel.  On the surface, things look reasonable.

Can anyone share their experiences with Sixtel (also iax.cc) and/or point me in the right direction of a dependable service provider that can support our needs?

Feel free to respond off list.

Thanks.

Andy.

--