1. Does anyone have any experience with SipMedia good/bad?

2. When a number is ported say from DIDx or another provider, who owns that number?

3.  Lets say I colo'd an asterisk box and leased a t1 from a CLEC and ported DIDs from SipMedia or DIDx;   If either of these companies were to go under who would have control over my DIDs?   Is this a good DID solution?  What are the pros/cons?  How else might one setup a DID rebilling service?

Regards. SH