I presume those devices are standard usb-audio devices working with OSX, Linux and Windows.

Is there a good USB phone that can do all that... usuable with asterisk, that don't generate additional echo or other kind of trouble.

a specific model please? one you had experienced in real life situation?

I'm on this mailling-list for not very long and already seen that question before. It will be usefull to have some complete answers. I'll put some of them in voip-info.org wiki, because there is no real answers there too.

thanks