I am a LLC in the state of Nevada.

I do not accept any credit cards. Too many of them are stolen and used to purchase voip. Plus AMEX charges the vendor like 3.85%(Last time I looked) to accept their card.
I didn't even take them when I had my computer store.

You may pay by wire transfer.

It there any other information that you think the list should know?

Cheers,
--
Zac Amsler, Network Operations
NetIQ Systems, LLC www.netiqsys.net <http://www.netiqsys.net>

VoIP Dealer wrote:
Zac & Brian,

Could you also list the state or county website where I can search to see that your respective businesses are incorporated? I no longer feel like dealing with an individual pretending to be a corporation.

In addition, please confirm that I can pay by American Express with no involvement with "online payment" services like Paypal or e-Gold.

Thank you!