From: bob murphy
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 1:38 AM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] UTStarCom F3000 WIFI SIP Phone Shipping

Cory,

Noticed that Fonality is no longer on your site.  We have a little direct experience with them.  Why did you remove em from the line up???

Bob

On 5/18/06, Cory Andrews <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

VoIPSupply has current availability on the new UTStarCom F3000 802.11G WIFI Phone, after a long wait.

http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=1193&searchid=1846

Cory Andrews

Executive Vice President

++++++++++++++++++