Hard to look up a customer service number when the website is down....

On 6/21/06, Charles Green, please getalife < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It was up for me about that time, 17:13 June 20, 2006. I usually ask the company who provides the service for help if their site is down whether it's Vonage, Voxbone, Packet8, Lingo, didx, or whoever. I go to the source. All of the above have been happy when to get my notice and usually are working on the matter beforehand. I've been happy with all of the above for my needs. Anyways, take care, and I am enjoying the education from all the experts here. Thanks.

Charles

Date sent: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:12:15 -0400
From: "Script Head" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
Subject: [asterisk-biz] DIDX down?
Send reply to: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe>
<mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=subscribe>

DIDX website is down for me and has been down for almost 40 minutes right now. Then they wonder why I want to transfer my DIDs from them. It is down for anyone else?

Do you Yahoo!?