Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket!  So if the power supply fries (or one of many simple failures occur)... you're completely out of business, no phones, no internet, no network at all?  That's scaaaary.   The only way I could sleep at night is if I had at least two of these systems with a failover, but I see no mention of that capability.  Is it me, or does this just seem like a really bad idea?

Erick