I am interested in outsourcing Spanish calls. Bilingual a plus but not required (English). I need six dedicated agents between the hours of 8AM to 3AM and initial volume will be around 500 calls a day and quickly increasing. You will need to be able to implement some simple integration with our CRM. Calls will be both scripted sales as well as customer support.

We currently have this outsourced to a company but they are not meeting our expectations. This is a long term contract opportunity. Please feel free to forward this email to anyone that is interested, and anyone interested, please reply with at as close to a real quote as possible. Obviously from there we will sign NDAs, check references, and test quality before actually routing live calls.

Near toll quality VoIP (SIP/Asterisk) is preferred, will consider a US based DID if the price is right.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

Rene Mendoza wrote:
Hello, we are multinational company based in Latin America with operations in most of the Latin American countries. We want to contact interested parties that are in need of our spanish voice services.

    We can take your calls via Voip over SIP&IAX2
    We can terminate using your trunks, our trunks or third party trunks
Based fully on Asterisk we can provide with all the goods: CDRs, digital recordings, etc

    Industry leading call center management practices
    Have outstanding predictive dialing and CRM platform
    Have strong reporting and statistics platform
Have one of the lowest prices on earth for spanish language offshore call centers

GeaInternacional.com

asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: