-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sika spam
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:33 AM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Lets All Get Smart...

Michael Workman wrote:
Bell Canada is going to give Canada Wide Calling free in Next few months and Skype is Giving out North American Calls Free until it fixes the security hole in software/system and VoIP Discount is giving out free North American Calling. Anyone who is trying to Sells / Provides VoIP is and already being hurt by this.

It's only going to get worse. One of the big arguments for voip in europe
was the low minute cost to the US. Most everyone I know
(un-geeks) now has unlimited dialing to 30 or so countries for the price of
their DSL connection, around $35/month.