Christopher,

Talk to [EMAIL PROTECTED] their Enswitch http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/ has what you are looking for.

Regards
Danny

Christopher Aloi wrote:
Hello List -

We are looking add Asterisk to the core of our voice/data network. Our first application will provide a hosted call center application for a number of tenants (customers) who will have between 5-20 agents (seats) answering ingress calls. The calls will ingress and egress the Asterisk server SIP (all TDM is handled by Sonus switches).

My goal is to design a redundant solution using a multiple Asterisk servers with an NFS mounted filesystem.

I've done some reading regarding Asterisk redundany, and so far it seems the best approach is running redundant hardware (power supplies etc), matching servers (with a heart beat ping between them) and a NFS filer for storage (hot swapable) connected to each box via gigE.

Am I on the right track? Any other suggestions or resources I might have missed regarding developing a redundant solution?

Thanks for your time,

_Chris_