Brian Fertig a écrit :

First off dude..  You only have you to blame..  yes thank you for
alerting the rest of the world, but if you would have done your homework
on this guy you would have seen problems.
You're right - it's a pretty expensive lesson, but it's a lesson I won't forget.

Now I am assuming by what you
said that you sent him more than 1 invoice.  Here's a thought..  If its
post paid...  Give him 15 days then cut em off.  Its pretty standard in
business.  I mean all in all I know how you
feel that I have lost money over fraud..  But you could have avoided
most if not all of this..
That's exactly what I did - gave him 15 days. 1 week postpay + 1 week for the wire transfer... 7/7 billing.

Thanks for your help
,Jean-Michel.