Clay,

Please see our Enswitch product. Links to the list of features and a working demo of the web interface are at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

Enswitch is in production with systems up to tens of thousands of users. If you'd like more details please contact me off list and I'd be delighted to discuss your requirements in more detail.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799
sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://integrics.com/

equip sourcing dept wrote:
Hello List.

We've been asked to recommend a softswitch/realtime billing solution to amalgamate/proxy a bunch of Asterisk servers to terminate with a provider. What is the most popular SIP based softswitch now adays? We were looking at MERA, but was not impressed by the legacy H.323 base code nor the exorbitant pricing structure of $30,000 for a 300 concurrent call system.

Comments welcome.

Thanks

Clay S Perreault
Phase Global