On 10/25/06, Matt Signorello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for a provider with a POP in the North East and can provide
the ability to port numbers and provide origination for Wantage /
Sussex, New Jersey.

This region used to be covered under Sprint United, and is now Embarq.

Please contact me off list with rates, if you can provide anything...

I don't know for sure, but I'd tell you to check out Broadwing who
acquired Focal Communications who has a lot of tandem connections into
VZ. They might be your best bet. If you don't have any wholesale
contacts, let me know off list and I can forward it to you.

BJ

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/