When can we test this link and how soon can we start doing business?
\
I have an asterisk  IP-PBX  and would love to make some money.

Thanks.

Freddy Gonzalez
1421 NW 132 Ave
Pembroke Pines, Florida 33028
www.globalsip.com
<https://owa.myccllc.net/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://owa.myccllc.net/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.globalsip.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-mail (including any attachments) is covered by
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential
and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error, and then delete it, thank you.