Thank you all for your comments, I am trying to convince a big company
to switch to Asterisk. We have installed Asterisk products in that
company.

Have a nice day

On 2/8/07, Brian Fertig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ignacio,

   I personally have experience with big asterisk installs.  I spoke at
astricon last year on it.  If you would like
help my team is at your disposal.

--
Brian Fertig