Why go after the little guys? Can they pay out $52,000,000 in damages? Do they pose any real threat while they are little? It makes more sense to let them get big and then cut their legs off, steal their wallet, and their customers.

I wonder how many not very technical people using Vonage will go with another VoIP provider if/when their service gets cut off or will they call Verizon?

Thanks,
Steve

Brian Fertig wrote:

Sucks to be them but what about the rest of us? I wonder if Verizon will be ballsy enough to come after every little guy..

--

Brian Fertig

Director of Engineering

Molten, Inc.