idefisk 2.0 biz version works on Linux but i am not sure if Linux version
has g729

On 24/03/07, Bryan M. Johns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Craig,
I use the beta OSX version and it supports g729, although it describes it
as gsm.  When I enable gsm, my asterisk server makes use of my g729a codec
licenses.  Do you have a gsm option in the the Windows or the Linux
versions?

Bryan M. Johns
Partner
*Shelton | Johns Technology Group*