Hello Tudor

You might want to have a look at our Sipcat PBX product. It is a software PBX that contains all required applications and can easily be installed on off-the-shelve hardware or used to build your own appliance.

You can find more information as well as an online demo at http://www.sipcat.com/ We also offer a unlimited, free 4 user license to try out yourself.

We don't require any minimum orders. If you are interested in partnering with us, please fill out our partnership application form at http://www.sipcat.com/company/partner.php

Kind regards

tom