Ming,

Quoting Ming Yong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

If your browser is working, it should direct you automatically to

No it doesnt, it goes to XAMPP ! :)

http://demo.voiceroute.net/druid/
username: admin
passwd: rx4819

Yes, we deal with our customers with carefully which is why if you look at my customer list. We have pretty large sized and reputable customers. eg. Aspect Software, Motorola

I think this thread was to deal with small time resellers who have small to medium size customer base, hence morale of story, your company is not suitable for them, since your company only like to deal with large corporations e.g. Aspect Software, Motorola :)

I have no special rant against you or your company, but its just that I want to remind you what is the potential target base this thread was dealing with.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,