Arya,
Most accountants will do an initial consult for about 1 hour billable time (give or take). Time/money well spent if you are serious and ready to start. The tax rules under the current administration have become very favorable for incorporation. Check out the SBA's web site ( http://www.sba.gov ). Anyone can handle form 1040-ez but when you start into business its best left to a professional. Not to mention you would rather spend your time doing your business instead of making the gov't happy about paperwork. I have found the best reference for an accountant or lawyer are other business owners. If you know anyone in business for themselves ask about who they use.
Mark C.

Arya wrote:

I live in Pennsylvania right now, Do I have to spend more tax if I register my company?