Hi Mark,

Yep depending on the volume of calls and the commercial aspects of your
business £1,100 can be a little bit too much - Where in the USA are you
located? Who do you currently use as your ITSP?

It's been very frustrating that no service providers in the USA have as yet
become an ASP of the Mexuar Corraleta service (especially as they buy it at the
same price at £1,100 per server and can resell it to as many people as their
server can handle). Please note I cc'd in the Asterisk list so maybe someone
will step up to the plate when they read your reply as to location.

The reason Mexuar chose to only offer the ASP service in the UK was that we
were wanting to partner with multiple ITSP's in each geography and although
I've had at least 10 ITSP's in the USA ask about the product since the launch 6
months ago we have yet to have one of them offer it country wide (2 carrier
customers offer it in their local area).

I'm sure someone will work out the opportunity in the next 2 months which will
be good as I have a list of smaller customers waiting to sign up with an ASP
provider.

Regards,

Dean Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb

  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/>
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.