Does anyone on this list have a commercial relationship with TAM in
Brazil as we have a Second Life voip solution we haven't launched yet
but are about to announce our first few customers so I'd like to work
with any Asterisk System Integrators that have an existing relationship
with TAM to do a presentation.

Regards,

Dean Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1-212-203-4357 Ph

  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/>
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.

Brazilian Airline Boards Second Life
<http://publications.mediapost.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.san&for
warddg=1&art_aid=58707&Nid=29362&p=416179>
Reuters
The Brazilian airline TAM is set to become the first airline to promote
itself in Second Life. The company will start offering cyberspace
flights corresponding to its real-world international service. Second
Life users will be able to put their avatars, or online personas, into
virtual TAM planes and take flights to Second Life islands called Milan,
Paris, New York and England.

As interesting as this sounds, it's also a bit odd when you consider
that Second Life residents can fly. Promotions, of course, are the
difference. "Avatars can fly there on their own, or we can take them
there, free of charge, for which they get frequent flier points and
gifts like a virtual aircraft or clothes," a TAM spokesman said.

It's hard to know whether Second Life is a serious promotional vehicle
or simply a curiosity for the scores of companies establishing an online
presence in the virtual world. The TAM spokesperson says it's a little
of both: "It's more of an institutional marketing tool, for people to
learn about the airline's destinations, and for us to be present in this
new online fever." According to Business Week, only 1.6 million visitors
have logged onto the site in the last two months, and only about 50,000
are online at any given time. - Read the whole story...