From their site's faq  , they support sip as well as iax2 so you can
use any ATA  . The site and their system is so much similar to voipjet
.

On 11/06/07, JLUIS AVILA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
what equipment do I need to use your service??

Rapidvox Inquiries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://www.rapidvox.com/

Rapidvox offers routes to over 5,000 destinations worldwide. We support
Asterisk, TrixBox, IAX and SIP compatible devices using the G.711, GSM,
G.729 and iLBC codecs.

Call center and dialer traffic is welcome.

Samples rates per minute (USD):
US48 - 0.0120
Canada - 0.0120
United Kingdom Landline - 0.0120
Germany Landline - 0.0112

Full rate deck available in CSV at
http://www.rapidvox.com/rapidvox-rates.csv and in PDF at
http://www.rapidvox.com/rapidrox-rates.pdf

No monthly minimums and no contracts. Free and instant test account for new
clients.

Payment accepted through PayPal, MoneyBookers and bank wire transfer. PayPal
payments are instantly credited to your account.

For more information or general inquiries please contact us: inquiries
((at)) rapidvox.com