How many improvements have they made over the current Fonality label systems?

-Jonathan

Volt Johntra wrote:

Sorry Steve, now I'm lost?! Why would I buy it - that's what I'm trying to find out! However I have my favorite PBX already but I haven't made final decision yet, I'm looking around, I want to be sure there is no better solution for me.....

Steve Totaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Totally out of curiosity, why would you buy it?

Thanks,
Steve

Volt Johntra wrote:
> I just don't like to control something remotely, and only remotely,
> when it is maybe just few steps away. Is there anyone who sell it /
> has sold Trixbox Pro?

Got a little couch potato?

_______________________________________________ --Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com--

asterisk-biz mailing list