senad,
my reply was embedded in my last post... true, I haven't performed a comprehensive study on * gui applications...  I asked if there were any takers to do that... see my last post for more details...
thanks,
daveC

Senad Jordanovic wrote:
Alex Epshteyn wrote:

Dave,

I rarely get affected by any postings but I think that today you did hurt my feelings J – you may know that I happen to be the author of another GUI – Thirdlane PBX Manager. I was just wondering – what makes you say that Switchvox is “light years ahead of anything else”? Did you have some really bad experience with a particular GUI or just “anything else”?

Absolutely nothing against Switchvox, I am just curious what makes you feel so strongly (negative about anything else)? And only one complaint you have about the software? I have many complaints about our own software after 3 years of constant improvement and so do our customers, plus there is a long list of feature requests.

Have you tried Thirdlane, or PBXware (Senad, I hope you don’t mind me speaking on your behalf – I think highly of PBXware even though you are a competition)

Alex,

Well, first of all, thank you for your comment. I personally have not used Thirdlane PBX manager, but have heard a good feedback from the market.

You are also very right that GUI is "work in progress" all the time.
My point is is one and only: GUI is collection of knowledge, skills and experiences and lets not forget after sales service which are crucial to successful deployments.

I have asked Dave, to "prove" his claim. So far, no answer was received.

Regards,

Senad

--
My wife's sister is in California.
I should buy her a Videophone2008!

Truly, The Next Best Thing to Being There!
--

WorldWideVideoPhones.com
856.380.0894