We have an existing Call Centre customer who's opening a 2nd office and
is looking for a Call Centre PBX for 40 staff.

We'd rather not get involved in this install (as the customer isn't
willing to do things properly) so I've been looking for a system they
can install such as Bicom which would be $7000 (40 x USD$175) for the
PBX admin interface software, before hardware, config, and additional
software.

Is anyone aware of anything else that they would or could recommended
for a cheap-cheap Call Centre install.

We won't be supporting this so they will need to be able to speak to the
provider when they get into trouble.

Thanks

Craig Lawrence