Nice pipe dream. But, for example, the US doesn't have a "Secretary of
Justice", and the way telcos are going, probably not even an independent
Justice Department in 2022. And I don't know about the subliminal
propaganda making "Prometeus" the "man is god" with Google "the eye in
the pyramid". It would probably be worse than getting our liver plucked
by eagles for eternity.

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein