We've been looking @ Vitelity and Teliax- can't seem to get teliax working
properly with our * boxes so they are probably out.

Internally we use...

*       Switchvox
*       Asterisk Business Edition

Factors:

*       Need 10+ Channels
*       Reasonable rates- Not looking for the "Cheapest" necessarily
*       Reliability - Any user stories are appreciated (looking for feedback
from actual customers)
*       Good to Great Customer Service (looking for feedback from actual
customers)

Lastly - If there are any .e4 resellers out there that are pitching services
and can bring a good option to the table we'd gladly become your customer
too.

Michael S. White
.e4 | 877-4E4-VoIP | 231-668-4285 DID |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Positioned at the Intersection of Business and Strategy
 <http://www.8774e4voip.com/> www.8774e4VoIP.com
 <http://www.e4voip.com> www.e4voip.com

PS- Need to start testing ASAP-