Kind of what I thought too - I suppose you could dip CNAM and see what's returned

but thanks for the input

Bart

Brett Nemeroff wrote:
That's baloney..

Sure you can tell what LEC owns a DID and reject ones you think are suspect. But it's just random discrimination unless they know a certain LEC has unreliable contacts.

There isn't anything out there that would label a DID as a VoIP DID.. too many cooks in the kitchen there..

-Brett