>From the FCC's International Traffic Data report:
In 2008, there was 74,933,786,026 minutes of traffic out of the United
States to international destinations.

That doesn't include intra-US traffic, or traffic from other destinations.

===

In 2008, TeleGeography estimated the total number of international traffic
at 366 billion minutes. [
http://www.itwire.com/it-industry-news/strategy/30579-13-percent-of-international-calls-now-go-via-skype-
33billion / .08] That's 30.5 billion minutes a month - not counting
domestic traffic!!

Whether or not you believe Ovetel is doing that kind of business, there are
folks out there who are. Your perception of the size of the international
voice market is misguided.

Rizwan Kassim

"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will
be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."
-- T.S. Elliot

“In times of massive change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned
find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer
exists.”
-- Eric Hoffer