Hello,

Apologies for the legal stuff at the bottom.  This could be a great partnership for the right company/companies.

I need solid DIDs for the Countries and Cities below.  They are needed ASAP, must be white route and stay working well for (potentially) ten years or longer.

I would prefer to work with a seasoned company that can aren't just going to fall off of the map or DID stop working.  See Below for needs.

A single vendor for each country would be excellent, but the bottom line, the fewer the better.

We need long term DIDs to be published, they are high profile.  Calls must be clear and reliable for the long term (probably ten years or more).

Obviously, I am not looking for the lowest price, I am looking for the best value as far as quality. availability, and certainly willng to pay for that level of value.

Brazil:
Brasília
Rio de Janeiro
São Paulo
Recife

Curitiba
Belo Horizonte

Israel:

Jerusalem

Tel Aviv

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
Foreign Affairs Division - Global Support Strategies
Sr. Telecom Engineer
CSC

15000 Conference Center Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151
E. Security Inetellegence  |  p: 703.889.2562 |  m:240.938.1212  | stot...@csc.com  | www.csc.com

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.