Dear All,

We have launched three new acoustic models for use with Vestec ASR: (1) Australian English, (2) Chinese Mandarin, and (3) Indian English.

Vestec offers the best deal around for enabling sophisticated speech recognition with command-and-control type IVR applications. Our ASR supports SRGS grammar format, can be integrated using MRCP (v1 & v2) interface, offers high recognition accuracy, and costs a fraction of conventional speech engines. We offer the ASR in two versions according to vocabulary size: 500 items vocabulary and 2,500 items vocabulary, per recognition. A starter kit is available for $25 from Vestec webstore: http://www.vestec.com/products

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. We are looking forward to being of service.

Regards,
-Kashif

--
Kashif Kahn