Hi All,

This is not my usual manner of contacting people, but as it is a somewhat closed list and information here is highly valuable to some - I believe it's a good place as any to announce this.

As you may know, over the past 24 months my team and I had been hard at work, creating the world's first ever Fraud Analysis and Detection service. The service can be viewed and experienced at http://www.humbuglabs.org. The service is primarily for Asterisk based PBX systems, however, supports also a multitude of legacy systems
(through a third party add-on).

Following a high interest from ITSPs and Service Providers around the world, we are now looking for ITSP and Service providers around the world, to resell the Humbug service - at a revenue share model. We've recently
inked a partnership with OpenVox:

http://www.humbuglabs.org/index.php/index_c/news_humbug_openvox

If you are an ITSP, Service Provider, Integrator, PBX Vendor, Multi-Tenant vendor or other - we would like to
partner with you.

For additional information, please contact Eric Klein at e...@humbuglabs.org - our VP Marketing and Sales.

Kind Regards,
  Nir Simionovich