At 9:56 AM +1000 10/2/03, Ben Lear wrote:
[snip]
Let the flaming begin :D

Ben.

PS: I would consider donating my ODBC wrapper code/time to the "Lets get
this database crap sorted once and for all cause" if enuff interest is
shown.

Yes, I would have quite an interest in making a generic toolkit interface for Asterisk to talk with databases. Currently, I am locked into writing hacks to get to database information, or building config files with similar hacks. Even just a few simple routines to replace "DBGet" and "DBPut" with something that talks to an external system would be welcome; no need to replace the whole system all at one time...

JT