--- Tilghman Lesher
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sunday 15 August 2004 19:41, chaye wala wrote:
> > This is very sad that Wasim you define development
> as
> > a simple C language problem and then think that
> one
> > who does that carries couple of extra feathers in
> his
> > cap. Asterisk contains AGI development, which is
> not
> > C, Prepaid applications, call back services. Not
> mere
> > use as a user who picks up a phone and uses a PBX
> > (which happened to have Asterisk). This is a help
> each
> > other community. If you can not help then do not
> waste
> > your energy. Please let folks pursue a solution,
> may
> > be he has that killer application which will
> change
> > the world as Asterisk did!
>
> Fuck off.  Wasim was right, this list is for
> _Asterisk_ development.
> If you don't like it, you can go create your own
> list for AGI
> development, or take his suggestion at face value
> and go use the
> -users list.
>
> And while you're at it, please stop posting your
> reply above the
> quoted text.
>
> --
> Tilghman

Tilghman,

I wonder what gives you authority to define what is
Asterisk Development. I suggest you review your note
again for poor language. Please refrain from using
poor english. There are tons of development around the
Asterisk. In functionality like Management API, FAX
reception. PBX forwading, DB Interfaces. CallBack
Services. And Protocols, SIP, MGCP, H323. What is
Asterisk Development in your opinion?  If you can not
help, keep your dirty mouth shut and keep on browning
your nose on folks with similar non-helpful attitude.

Chayewala.