Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

Thanks for the offer; I'll keep it in mind. In this specific case it requires registering a number of SIP phones and placing calls between them, so your test hardware would have to be on a public IP... but if that can be arranged, I may take you up on the offer in the future (then again, I might just spend a couple of hours and get my own test server fixed so it can run valgrind <G>).

Yes, we have all of our test gear accessible via public IP addys.