Fabio Margarido wrote:

Hey there...
I'm trying to cross-compile Asterisk for the ARM processor, but ran
into some troubles.

Asterisk is not friendly to cross-compile, but it can be done. You have to change many Makefiles to use the specific toolchain tools (gcc, ar, ranlib, etc) for your cross compiler instead of just whatever gets found in your PATH.

I have pondered tweaking the various makefiles to make this process easier, but I have not gotten that motivated, yet.

Jeremy McNamara