On 08/02/05 17:35:19, Matt Brooks wrote:
Hey guys,

I am just emailing to inform you guys that a new website has been created for asterisk.org. You can find the beta site up at http://beta.asterisk.org. It utilizes the drupal portal framework and allows users to post pages, news, and comments directly on the site. Stories and News items will be moderated for spam and quality, however, everyone is encouraged to post.

We would also like to thank Harley Alaniz for his brilliant design and bandwidth.com for donating the bandwidth to run the new portal.

Please send all comments and suggestions you may have to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Can you enable the drupal module, so that persons can log in with their drupal.org ID?

Regards,
Herman