Dear All,

Sorry I am newbie in this forum but I wanted to check out if someday we can see Asterisk perform CAC on contexts and limit the number of concurrent calls a context can make to another context, I can see it performed on iax and zap trunks but with my working scenario I really need to have such an implementation in order to ensure the quality of the calls between different sites, here is a scenario I am having :

  • I am having 1 Asterisk Server
  • I have phones in 3 locations
  • Each Location are using a different extensions.conf context to seperate the dialing.
I tried reaching out to the users list but it seems we can limit the incoming but the outgoing is not in reach of limiting, do u have any ideas or suggestions?

Thx
MAG