Yep,
that is the tool I am using and for SIP I have a similar tool and will
release the sources in 2 weeks, needs some more code polish.

I will post the backtraces on Monday, in the meanwhile the person who
likes access to my test box should jabber me on
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,
Loic Didelot.

On Fri, 2007-08-10 at 15:47 +0300, Zoa wrote:
> I sent that test tool to Digium about 2 years ago already :p
>
> http://www.astertest.com/downloads/iax_mass_authorization.tgz
>
> Zoa
>
> Russell Bryant wrote:
> > Loic Didelot wrote:
> >
> >> If anyone is interested in core dumps just tell me. I can also give root
> >> access to a test box with with the flood tool etc... This might speed up
> >> things as the test environment is ready.
> >>

> > Posting backtraces of these crashes to the bug tracker would be great.
> > Getting
> > access to this test tool to recreate the problem is even better.
> >

> >> Now, I know that those tests are not really an everyday situation. This
> >> is why I will try to put it in production on Monday and provide further
> >> test results.
> >>

> > This kind of testing is very valuable.  You shouldn't be able to make it
> > crash.
> >   It's a lot easier to fix the problem on a system where the crash can be
> > recreated using a test tool as opposed to a production system where those
> > 800
> > registrations are customers.  :)

Loic DIDELOT (CTO)
voipGATE S.A.