On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 12:03 -0500, Eugene Grossi wrote:
> However some of my client phones (the Linksys SPA942s)are functioning as SLA
> stations using Subscribe/Notify according to Broadsoft Sip Access
> Extensions. The Specifications Are In "Broadworks Sip Access Side Extensions
> Interface  Specifications -Release 13.0. I have attached it.

I'm glad that people are anxious to make Asterisk better, but we need to
make sure we do it in a responsible manner.  We want other people to
respect the licensing of Asterisk, so we need to respect the licensing
of other things as well.  In this case, the item that was sent to list
says it's confidential and can only be distributed under license.  I
hate to imagine the problems it might cause the Asterisk developers to
use it without proper permissions.

In short, the Boy Scout in me is saying "Let's be careful and play by
the rules!"

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager