Some more candidates for removal and the revision they were deprecated:
DBDel application - r30241
MailboxExists application - r43659 (the replacement was
deprecated/replaced almost 3 years ago)
voicemail.conf options maxmessage / minmessage - r49075
ImportVar application - r76703
ast_device_state_changed() / ast_device_state_changed_literal() - r79027
logger.conf option rotatetimestamp - r81277
ast_channel_datastore_alloc() / ast_channel_datastore_free() - r135680
devstate2str() / ast_channel_cmpwhentohangup() /
ast_channel_setwhentohangup() - r159818

These aren't a very big deal to leave in place, but they're clutter
and have all been deprecated for over 5 years.  If we leave deprecated
items in place forever people will expect that for everything.  Some
of the stuff that is deprecated C functions is a simple matter of
cleaning the symbol exports.  Revision numbers are based on svn blame
from /branches/11.

While we are making serious suggestions, will app_macro ever become
officially deprecated?  It's marked as replaced by app_stack, but that
tells people "You have another option instead of this."  Deprecating
would tell people "You should not use this, use app_stack instead."