Olle E. Johansson wrote:

On 31 Jul 2014, at 17:28, Joshua Colp <reviewbo...@asterisk.org
<mailto:reviewbo...@asterisk.org>> wrote:

This adds two PJSIP modules which add outbound PUBLISH support and an
'asterisk' event type.

I don't think it's a good idea to mix different events in one event tag.
Will make it hard to handle in proxys and stuff. We will have to
parse the json to find out what it is and what to do with it. It's not a
good solution.

Use asterisk-mwi and asterisk-devstate instead.

I have incorporated this feedback and posted a new review for both the implementation and the test for device state.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp