From: asterisk-dev-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-dev-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Mark Michelson
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 10:56 PM
To: Asterisk Developers Mailing List
Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] Mixmonitor omits some frames

In most cases, flushing an audiohook is not a bad thing, nor is it something to
be worried about. That's why it's a debug message. If you want it in your logs,
then set the core debug level to 1 so it shows up. You will get more messages
than you are used to seeing, but by only setting the core debug level to 1, you
will not get as badly flooded as you might if you were to set the level higher.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 4:15 AM, Tomec Martin