Hello,

This issue has been discussed in bug tracker before in the following issues:

 <https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-25674>
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-25674

 <https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-25801>
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-25801

To summarize quickly extension A calls extension B and the call is recorded.
Extension A puts the call (with extension B) on hold and dials extension C
and the call is also recorded.
Then extension A performs an attended transfer and the call between B and C
is not recorded.

It seems that mixmonitor is started on the caller's channel and that's why
the 3rd leg of the conversation is not recorded.
Even though the operation is according to the design I am sure that it is
not what most pbx users want.

This can be fixed if mixmonitor is also started on the called channel, too,
recording the entire conversation (A+B & B+C).
However this would require twice the hard disk size for simple (not
transferred conversations).

Do you have any good ideas on how to get the same results (all legs of the
conversations recorded) without the extra HDD space?
Now I am using a pre-bridge handler on Dial command (U option) to start
mixmonitor on the called party's channel as well, however I am not happy
with the entire result.
Is it possible to pass all attended transfers (using feature code or SIP
transfer) through the TRANSFER_CONTEXT that will make the checks? I have not
been able to do so.

Best regards,

Ioannis

---