Michael Petruzzello wrote:
Hello,

I am creating recordings through Asterisk's rest interface, and that
generally works very well. In some occasions, recordings that are longer
than 10-15 minutes in duration are unplayable. I end up having to import
the file as raw data into Audacity, and then however I export the file
it plays just fine.

I've looked for more information on this issue, but I generally just
find issues about trying to play audio in Asterisk that end up being
encoded wrong.

Whether it's ARI or not the same things are used underneath. What file format and what says they are unplayable?

--
Joshua Colp